The consortium brings with it:
- Wide ranging experience in the design and implementation of the New Zealand, Fijian and South African Qualifications Frameworks and experience in working with competency based systems in the UK, Australia, Republic of Ireland, and India.
- Consortium members have been key players in establishing the accreditation, registration, quality management, assessment and moderation systems and processes, and resource development that support these frameworks.
- Particular depth of knowledge and understanding of workplaces and their cultures, and how learning on the job occurs. Team members have worked in every sector of the New Zealand economy.
- The development of innovative assessment methodologies and design that have achieved international recognition.
- Extensive understanding of the way in which industries and education providers operate in the New Zealand and other international environments (including developing countries) and their supply chain relationships.
- Synthesis of international reputations in both workplace and adult learning research and the practice of workplace consultancy. These reputations have been recognised through numerous invited papers and book chapters.
- Expertise in project management, including large-scale research projects and multi year consultancy.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver concrete results to enable decision making by the client.
- Commitment to building internal capacity in organisations rather than consultant dependence.
- The ability for the team to be configured in any combination that the client may from time to time require and to access supplementary expertise as required by projects.